Saturday 20 December 2014

Simple Holiday Nails

Share it Please
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to share a simple, festive holiday manicure that's versatile enough to wear every day or for special events. Continue reading to see how it turned out...

FullSizeRender
Final look first :)
Clearly, winter has not been kind to my normally long nails. They've been brittle and breaking super easily :( Fortunately, this manicure covers that up!
IMG_0008
I started with two coats of Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in "Wet Cement." This polish is really easy to work with and dries fast.
IMG_0012
Next, I used a silver glitter polish to amp up the look. If you're a fan of accent nails or want a more subtle look, you can apply the glitter polish to your ring finger only.
20141220_190814

However, personally, I'm not a big fan of accent nails. So, I went ahead and painted all of nails with the glitter polish. I added a fast drying top coat, and here's the finished product!
20141220_185607
I love how this turned out, and how easy it was! Of course, you can substitute the colors to your liking. I hope you enjoyed this post.
Happy Holidays!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author